Dr Brijesh Patel is one of the best cosmetic dentist ahmedabad, Gujarat providing Nano Composite Resin Light Cure dental Fillings: with Advantages of
- Less drilling of tooth,
- No pain and Discomfort,
- Tooth colored material,
- long lasting and less abrasive properties,
- instant cured with LED light.
If fillings are required, there is an option to choose between traditional amalgam fillings and aesthetic dental fillings.
The advantage of amalgam fillings is that they are inexpensive; their preparation is simpler and faster than that of aesthetic fillings. The disadvantage is that they are less aesthetic and conduct heat and electricity.
For aesthetic fillings dentists use a composite that binds when exposed to light. They can be used both for molars and teeth in the front. These materials allow us to reproduce the tooth’s original form and color as well. Contrary to traditional procedures, only a minimal amount of healthy tissue has to be removed when shaping the cavity to provide the filling with sufficient stability.
The stages of the filling process are the following:
- the cavity is treated with acid, then rinsed thoroughly after 30 seconds with water
- after drying, adhesive material is applied to the acid treated area
- the filling material is placed into the cavity
The filling material and the tooth produce a chemical bind creating a lasting result.