Dr Brijesh Patel is one of the best cosmetic dentist ahmedabad, Gujarat providing Nano Composite Resin Light Cure dental tooth Fillings: with Advantages of
- Less drilling of tooth,
- No pain and Discomfort,
- Tooth colored material,
- long lasting and less abrasive properties,
- instant cured with LED light.
If fillings are required, there is an option to choose between traditional amalgam fillings and aesthetic dental fillings.
The advantage of amalgam fillings is that they are inexpensive; their preparation is simpler and faster than that of aesthetic fillings. The disadvantage is that they are less aesthetic and conduct heat and electricity.
For aesthetic fillings dentists use a composite that binds when exposed to light. They can be used both for molars and teeth in the front. These materials allow us to reproduce the tooth’s original form and color as well. Contrary to traditional procedures, only a minimal amount of healthy tissue has to be removed when shaping the cavity to provide the filling with sufficient stability.
what are the factors affecting cost of Teeth fillings?
Factors that can affect the cost of dental fillings include:
- the number of cavities that need to be filled
- materials used—metal or silver amalgam is less expensive than tooth-colored resin
- Tooth colored resin also has Quality depending upon Nano particles e.g. Microhybrid, Nano Hybrid or Nanofilled (less expensive to more expensive)
- Company also Plays role As 3M USA, Ivoclar Germany or Shofu Japan are more expensive as compared to local companies
- your location and expert Dentist Doing the Filling
- Cost Ranges Starts from 600 – 850 – 1200