Your health and safety is extremely important to us. While we are looking forward to the opportunity to care for your dental treatment needs, we are making sure you come back to a safe environment.
We have taken the following steps to ensure your and the staff’s safety at BRIJ DENTAL CLINIC – Narnapura, Ahmedabad, india.
Sterilization and Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you all must have experienced this during your visits to our clinic.
Our clinic has adopted the guidelines issued down by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
For your enhanced health and safety and prevention of the spread of COVID-19 we are following ‘A 5- Step Protocol’, as explained below:
Practicing Social Distancing:
While Social Distancing orders are in place, patients are taken by prior appoints. Appointment timings are managed to allow social distancing between patients, giving enough time for the sterilization protocols.
At the entrance, our staff has been taking temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer and oxygen saturation with a pulse oximeter for each patient.
Our office communicates with you before your appointment and asks some screening questions. Detailed history of each patient is taken along with the filling of the’ COVID-19 Declaration Form’. Once the patient enters the clinic he/she receives a hand sanitizer, head cap, disposable gloves, face masks, foot covers and disposable gowns.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
All doctors and staff are well trained and wear surgical gowns, masks and caps at all times. The staff is wearing N95 respirators and disposable N95 masks, face shields.
We are planning to deploy Sharp Air- Purifiers with HEPA- 14 filters which ensure disinfection by continuous circulation of fresh air.
Disinfection and Sterilization:
- We have recently gone through deep cleaning and comprehensive sanitizing of our entire clinic. In addition to following our strict routine cleaning protocol, we have been disinfecting commonly used surfaces such as door handles, countertops, and waiting room chairs after each patient.
- Fumigation of the operatory is done after each patient to ensure everything is sterilized. The entire clinic is disinfected twice daily with sodium hypochlorite and alcohol-based disinfectants.
- The sterilized pouched instruments are stored in the UV Light storage cabinets. Pouched and sealed, sterilized instruments are opened in front of every patient for optimum hygiene and infection control.
- We are encouraging digital payments and have all the provisions for the same. Cash money is kept in a special disinfection box.
- We will endeavor to maintain the highest standards for your enhanced safety and comfort.